Is a Premium compost crafted from the highest quality, local feedstocks. Our recipe of food scraps, leaves, manures, straw & hay are blended together along with aged wood fiber. These materials, blended with aged mature compost create the structure for our quality compost. Composted in correct proportions from the finest ingredients and inspired for high performance.
Approved for Organic Farming by BayState Organic Certifiers
- A soil amendment that enriches soil life
- Ideal for new landscape installations
- Use to amend any existing garden or landscape project
- (Not to be used as a complete growing media)
A premium organic blended topsoil that is perfect for lawns, gardens, trees and shrubs. Using our compost and other all-natural ingredients, our proprietary mix delivers the quality and performance you need to protect your landscape investment. Unlike other soil alternatives, we provide a consistent and tested product that will give you the results you are looking for.
- Building or improving soil in gardens
- Installation of new lawn or repairing existing lawns
- Filling in raised beds, planting trees and shrubs
Magic mulch is a premium organic mulch. Blended from the stall bedding of select, local horse farms. We compost the bedding for a month, under optimal temperatures, to ensure weed seeds and harmful pathogens are destroyed. The end result is a rich, Organic mulch packed full of beneficial nutrients.
Magic Mulch takes on a chocolate brown appearance
- Layer garden and flower beds
- Spread under the tree canopy and bushes
- Ideal mulch for weed suppression
New England Garden Soil:
Compost based Garden Soil
Is a Sandy loam soil, rich on biology. The foundation of our garden soil is sourced from the fertile region of the CT Shoreline. This gives our soil the mineral content and structural components we desire.
We then blend Complete Compost, sandy loam and Horticultural grade Canadian Peet Moss into a balanced mix. Peet creates the necessary pathways air and water need to move throughout the media. Thus allowing for optimal root development and soil fertility.